THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE OF THE CINQUE TERRE
How to choose one of the Cinque Terre? Perhaps it is impossible, because it is very subjective, it depends on tastes, preferences, past experiences. Some suggestions:
- Do you like small little villages? Then Corniglia is your favorite, the most collected overlooking the sea.
- Do you want to be more comfortable on the beach and maybe make less effort visiting the village? Monterosso is the best.
- Do you like a wilder beach? Or take the most famous trail? Go to Riomaggiore, on the beach at the end of the town and walk the Via dell'Amore (when possible).
- Do you want to admire a breathtaking view? You can choose between Manarola, with the view of the town going up towards the cemetery.
- Do you want to quietly enjoy a coffee, a beer or other, in a comfortable square overlooking the sea? Vernazza is for you ...
In any case, to visit your favorite land, don't forget the Cinque Terre Card.
All frequently asked questions about Cinque Terre